2

It pays to read labels. Natural is the only way to go.

If you read labels and search the web about every single ingredient listed, then like us you've discovered that not all "health" products are really healthy but actually contain preservatives that are toxic to the human body. Being parents really opened our eyes to a lot of things and made us more careful in choosing products that are safe for our children.

For almost 6 years Miss Artsy (our only child then) didn't have any multivitamins or supplements, including us for that matter, she was still young so we thought it was fine. But we knew that we were going to have to find some soon to aid her in the coming years ahead. She is a picky eater and having something extra for her overall nutrition would help us a great deal and give us much needed peace of mind. We were very fortunate to have found Nature's Way products in the US. Thanks to my mom who sends us a year supply of them annually, I love freebies haha. And when we do run out of it, we get to purchase them locally at reasonable prices too. God is truly good, we get to afford the best without breaking the bank.



For Mr. D and I, it's the Alive! Multivitamins for Adults which has 90 Vcaps in each bottle, he takes around three capsules a day. I do one or three some days, adding it to my raw cacao drink everytime since I can't swallow any size tablets, even as small as Neo aspilets or Bonamin. We gave up on that after years of trying, believe me, we tried. There is Alive! Gummies for Adults, but it almost always goes out of stock so I usually have to take the normal one. Good thing there's the option of just adding it to my drinks, right? Hehe.



The kids love their own gummies (also has 90 in each bottle) which are jam packed with so much vitamins and minerals from 26 fruits and vegetables. Amazing isn't it? It comes in three yummy fruity flavors just sweetened with organic tapioca. There's orange, the Little Hulk's favorite and grape which Miss Artsy prefers. And lastly, the cherry flavor, that I am secretly hoping that our Little Miss Banshee will take a liking to when she is old enough to have some. I am still nursing her and her natural immunity is developing wonderfully, all thanks to God's perfect design. Ah, the wonders of mommy's milk. The best for babies up to 2 years and beyond!

We have been Nature's Way customers since 2010 and I don't think we'll be going anywhere else when it comes to our supplements. It's all-natural, safe and proven effective in our family. We rarely get sick, and when we do feel like we're coming down with something, we just take more than the usual dosage, sleep on it and feel all better the next day. Subok talaga!

How about you, what vitamins are you and your kids taking? Are they also all-natural and safe? I'd love to hear from you! Cheers!

Reference:
http://www.naturesway.com/
http://www.olx.ph/


https://plus.google.com/+AnneVallega/about

Post a Comment

  1. Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too. curing the yips with cbd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is man's true nature? In fact, man can choose his nature. He can choose to put universal nature above his own or destroy nature for his own self interest.relaxing waterfall sounds

    ReplyDelete

Article published on March 1, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too. curing the yips with cbd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is man's true nature? In fact, man can choose his nature. He can choose to put universal nature above his own or destroy nature for his own self interest.relaxing waterfall sounds

    ReplyDelete

 
Top