Shop now!

I am known for my preference of shopping from the comfort of my own home in online shops mostly and having the items delivered straight to my doorstep rather than going to the mall. Contrary to popular belief, scoring great deals (bargain, promo, sale) isn't something that is far from my reach in doing purchases this way. You just have to be on a look out for promos and sales, which we have to admit is much easier to do nowadays with social media. 

July's almost over but not quite, which means we still have a day to shop and avail on some awesome deals online!

Check out Zalora's Christmas in July which started on the 25th of this month. Up to 80% OFF on selected items from a variety of trusted fashion brands. 


I actually made my first purchase from Zalora just the other day, bought a small Mossimo messenger bag for Mr. D since getting something for myself (clothes, shoes, accessories) would just be a waste when I don't really go out haha. More about that on a follow up article I will be doing. I used their mobile app so I could do my shopping without having to boot up my laptop which I recently don't have the luxury of doing. You can download the Zalora Android app from Google Play through this link: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zalora.android&hl=en”.

Now here's something for crafters, planner addicts and the like. Deco Art's extended Anniversary sale!

Go to Deco Art's Instagram account: http://instagram.com/ddecoartph to check out their wide array of craft and novelty items on sale! They have cute pens, washi tapes, stamps, ink pads, notebooks, undated planners, stickers, craft punchers, paper tapes, hanging frames, wooden letters, clips, diaries, journals, and so much more! 



Mail Time Angoo Tape SetPhp120/set
Posted by Deco Art on Friday, September 19, 2014

Here's a washi tape set that just I couldn't wait to get my hands on, I particularly likes the third one on the right. I just love airmail themed craft items. I bought a couple of them but not as a set during Deco Art's Anniversary sale last summer. 

Don't have Instagram on you Android device? Download the app on Google Play using this link: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.android&hl=en.

Don't miss out on these awesome deals! Hurry before the sale ends tomorrow! Happy Shopping!


Article published on July 28, 2015

 
Top