Vote for Stretch Your Peso

Stretch Your Peso has been nominated under the Lifestyle and Hobbies Category at the ‪#‎PhilippineBloggingAwards‬! It was a funny thing, since I had no idea that this blog was a nominee when I went to the website to vote for a fellow blogger's site. I just stumbled upon it innocently when I was browsing through the list of nominated ones haha. Imagine my surprise when I saw the blog on the list. I actually did a double take at first, which now leads us to this article where I am asking for your help with votes.

Hope you can support the blog by voting through clicking this link: bloggys.ph/section-4/  where the nominated blogs starting from Letters P-S are, then just scrolling down and ticking the box for stretchyourpeso.com. Then at the bottom, type in your name, email address, click the Vote via Facebook button and just wait for the confirmation message. It's that simple!



Anyone with an email address and Facebook account can vote. It's open worldwide! Voting ends on October 31, 2015. Thanks! God bless.



https://plus.google.com/117449282143565515349/about

Article published on October 14, 2015

 
Top