Announcement

Blogging has been nothing but awesome for me so far, even though writing was never really something I saw in my future a couple of decades back. I have to thank Mr. D for pushing me into getting involved into the blogosphere which resulted in the awakening of my untapped passion for the art itself. I still have a long way to go and a whole year of blogging just made me realize just how much of a newbie I am in the field. I've met a lot of bloggers who have been writing for years and can't help but be in awe of their work. I've learned a lot for the last 12 months, received a lot of tips, tried to implement them, didn't quite succeed with some but that's okay. It's been a fun ride and I'm only getting started! Thanks to everyone who supported Stretch Your Peso since the beginning, the sponsors, the clients, and the readers! I won't be able to name all of you, but you know who you are! Happy Anniversary to us! Woooooh!

Anyway, before I get carried away and forget what this article is all about haha, let's announce who the winner is for the Anniversary Giveaway! After validating the entries (FB Likes and IG Follows for both Stretch Your Peso and Teeter Toddlers, IG Repost, Retweet, Blog Article Comment), I did it my fave old school way again with a pen, paper, scissors and a Ball mason jar as my helpers. Thanks to all of you who joined! Here you go:


You get to take home:
 

Kindly PM/DM or email me your details so I can send you your prizes! Please don't forget to post a photo and tag me on Instagram when you do receive this awesome loot! Thanks for always dropping by my blog! God bless you all!


  • Prizes are all brand new (the books are still sealed)
  • Open to Philippine Residents ONLY
  • FREE Shipping
  • Ended October 15, 2015



Article published on October 20, 2015

 
Top