Got another one! I just love blogging!

Hi guys! I was nominated for another Liebster Award by a fellow blogger, the kind Shola of A Few British Moments. She's a 15 year old student from England who loves to blog about teenage and British stuff, be sure to check out her site. Thanks Shola for the nomination! It's my second Liebster award for 2015 and third one since I started blogging last year. I wrote about my first award here, and the second one here. I still stand by what I said about this award before, that it's a great way to discover and promote new blogs! Plus it's fun!

So, the rules of this award are:
  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer your nominator's 11 questions.
  3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have under 200 followers. You should believe that they are worthy of this award, and link them in your post.
  4. List down 11 facts about yourself
  5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify your nominees via social media/blog.
  6. Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
Here are Shola's questions, with my answers:

  1. What Inspired You to Start Blogging?
    Actually my husband made me do it, because of my going overboard when I get great deals. Share it online he said haha.
  2. What Motivates You to Keep Blogging?
    My new found passion for writing, I honestly didn't know I had it in me until recently.
  3. What celebrity would you most want to meet?
    Manny Pacquiao
  4. What is your overall life goal?
    To serve Christ.
  5. How did you pick your blogs name?
    My husband picked my blog's name. What can I say, I married a genius?! Haha.
  6. Describe yourself in 3 words?
    Loud, Fun-size, crazy
  7. What advice would you give your younger self?
    When you get married, listen to your husband more and do what he says.
  8. What is your favorite quote?
    "The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege."

  9. What makes you smile when you are having a bad day?
    The reminder that God is in control and my family.
  10. What is your dream career?
    I'm living it now, a Work-At-Home Wife and Mom.
  11. What countries do you want to go to and why?
    Israel, I want to live there with my family.
I nominate:
  1. The Life Of A Logger's Wife
  2. Wolf Tracks
  3. Mrs. Sheets & Co.
  4. Mommy Betty
  5. Faith Filled Feathers
  6. Simplified Mommy
  7. Working Mom Dish
  8. Monday Lunch Trio
  9. Welcome To My Circus
  10. The Mama Diaries
  11. Creatively Homespun
Here are eleven random facts about me:
  1. I lived in Africa for almost 2 years and I don't plan on going back. Ever. Don't ask.
  2. I'm almost 5 feet.
  3. I'm addicted to chocolate, but who isn't?
  4. I wanted to name our son after a chef I idolized but got vetoed.
  5. I don't watch television.
  6. I am allergic to lizards, snakes and heights.
  7. I can't find anything healthy in a health store.
  8. I can't find anything edible in grocery stores or supermarkets.
  9. I've been to California but I forgot to visit Napa. Ugh, I missed the wines!
  10. I am Usagi Tsukino a.k.a. Sailor Moon
  11. I need to pee, real bad right now but I am trying desperately to finish and publish this post!
My Questions: 
  1. What does your family think about your blogging?
  2. What makes you laugh out loud?
  3. Do you cook and who taught you how?
  4. What's your favorite movie?
  5. What is the best book you've read recently?
  6. What is your favorite dish?
  7. What did you want to be when you were a child?
  8. What quote do you live by?
  9. What made you start blogging?
  10. Are you into organic?
  11. Have you had Kale?
I was wondering when I'd get my third one, I thought I had to wait until next year haha. Now I'm off to let the bloggers on the list know that I nominated them! Hope they all accept and join in on the fun!

https://plus.google.com/+AnneVallega/about

Article published on April 23, 2015

 
Top