1

Definitely an awesome way to discover new blogs!

Maybe you have read my article on the Liebster Blog Award last year, here on the blog, so you're definitely wondering why I'm writing about it again, right? Well, it's because I got another one! Yey, my second blog award!

I'd like to thank Chelsey of Diary of a Mommy, for nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award this year. She has an awesome mom blog, by the way, so you might want to check it out ladies and gents. 

I'd also like to say that blog awards like the Liebster Award is such a great way for bloggers to help each other out and cross-promote other blogs that they personally think are worth reading. Because for anyone new to blogging there is always this fear that you'll only get, in my case a measly five hits a day - Mr. D, the kids and myself. Oh wait, the kids don't count, they're not allowed to surf the web yet, so I'm down to two hits which kind of sucks. Now back to the task at hand, this is a bit different from the first one I got (the rules) but it's fun, so here I go.

Chelsey gave me these eleven questions:
  1. Pick one word to describe yourself. Loud
  2. If your blog had 1,000,000 followers, would your message change? Nope
  3. If you were one character from Seinfeld,  who would you be? I don't watch Seinfeld
  4. Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block or N’Sync? Backstreet Boys
  5. Name one band/musician that you listen to, that are original and you think people should try. The Company
  6. Would you rather eat a pickle off the ground of YOUR house or your BEST FRIEND’S? My house
  7. Can people really change? Yes
  8. What is your favorite greasy food? None
  9. What is the longest you’ve gone in-between showers? I've lost count
  10. How  often to you REALLY change your sheets? Once a week
  11. What’s one thing you think most mothers can improve on? Patience

Here are eleven random facts about me:
  1. I lived in Africa for almost 2 years and I don't plan on going back. Ever. Don't ask.
  2. I'm almost 5 feet.
  3. I'm addicted to chocolate, but who isn't?
  4. I wanted to name our son after a chef I idolized but got vetoed.
  5. I don't watch television.
  6. I am allergic to lizards, snakes and heights.
  7. I can't find anything healthy in a health store.
  8. I can't find anything edible in grocery stores or supermarkets.
  9. I've been to California but I forgot to visit Napa. Ugh, I missed the wines!
  10. I am Usagi Tsukino a.k.a. Sailor Moon
  11. I need to pee, real bad right now but I am trying desperately to finish and publish this post!

 I nominate the following blogs:
  1. w0ohlala!
  2. Taking A Balanced Approach To Parenting
  3. Time 2 Refuel
  4. Live, Love and Lou
  5. Stuck With 3
  6. Creating My Kaleidoscope
  7. The Mama Diaries
  8. Little Miss Poof
  9. Diaries of A Book Lover
  10. Linz The Bookworm
  11. I'm Loving Books
And finally, finally, my eleven questions for you nominees:
  1. Why do you blog?
  2. Will you eat dirt in a dare?
  3. What's your favorite color?
  4. Dog or cat?
  5. Pick one word to describe your blog.
  6. Are you a night or morning person?
  7. What are you having for lunch?
  8. Have you been to Alaska?
  9. Have you ever eaten Kale?
  10. Did you watch the Twilight Saga?
  11. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? 
Thanks for reading about my second Liebster Blog Award! Same as before, I do hope that all of my nominees will participate and accept their awards as well, which is beneficial to new blogs like mine! If you do this tag, please make sure to let me know so I can read your responses!

Hmmm, I wonder when I'll get a third one! Haha!

Please feel free to comment, I love interacting with my readers! Do drop me line!

Now I'm off to inform the others of their nominations!
https://plus.google.com/117449282143565515349/about If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Post a Comment

  1. http://w0ohlala.blogspot.com/2015/03/nomination-my-second-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Article published on March 1, 2015

1 comment:

  1. http://w0ohlala.blogspot.com/2015/03/nomination-my-second-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Top