0

New Member here!

Top Mommy Blogs is the ultimate, human edited resource for finding the most popular mom blogs on the web.

Here we can:
  •  Browse through their 4500+ members in 30 different categories.
  •  Discover, rate and share mommy blogs with their social network enabled listings.
  •  Promote our own mommy blog for free.
  •  Make new friends, discuss mommy-hood, blogging & more in the TMB Lounge.
  •  Connect with companies looking for bloggers with the PR Friendly icon
I stumbled upon their badge while checking out different mom sites when I started to really pursue blogging. I have been eying it since then. I finally found the courage to sign up after I hauled an encouraging total of 15,500 page views in less than 6 months during a 3 month hiatus. Yes, NO new articles in 3 months and I didn't even log in at all, but I guess I had a couple of quality content reads in my blog that only had 50 posts. Imagine my surprise when I received this email just a few days after signing up:


It feels great to be part of an awesome list of mom bloggers around the world. Mom blogs can be a great way to find inspiration, ideas, tips, tricks and best of all...  help moms and dads realize that they aren't alone in this crazy parenting adventure. 

Top Mommy Blogs is the ultimate human edited mommy blog directory. It's a directory of not just blogs, but popular mommy blogs on the web.

It's a FREE resource that can help us promote our own mom blog and also build our blog's audience, discover awesome new mommy blogs and connect with other mommy bloggers around the world.


http://www.topmommyblogs.com/

Please support my blog and help keep it in this fabulous list simply by clicking any of the Top Mommy Blogs images you see in each of my posts and pages! I'd appreciate each click!

http://www.topmommyblogs.com/directory/accounts.php?referred=stretchyourpeso

Are you a mom blogger? Join us at Top Mommy Blogs today!

https://plus.google.com/117449282143565515349/about If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Post a Comment

Article published on February 23, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top