My First Zalora Shopping Experience

So whenever pay day comes I tend to look for stuff to purchase for myself, like clothes, shoes, accessories, craft & art supplies and gadgets amongst other things. But I honestly always end up buying either books or art supplies for my eldest, shoes or bags for Mr. D, something for the small ones or just take it on myself to do the grocery shopping instead. I mean, I don't go out at all, so if I get myself anything other than food items, it'll all just go to waste or merely take up room in the closet untouched for almost a year. That's the story of my life.

Anyway, so the last time I got paid for some blog articles (thanks again to my clients who trust me on these projects) that I wrote and decided to get Mr. D a new sling bag for when he goes out on errands or on Daddy-Daughter dates with Miss Artsy which usually is looking for bargain sales on books. Since I don't go out, even to do some much needed shopping, I took to Zalora on this little hunt for the perfect bag for my better half. I saw a lot of sling bags for men from different brands, made of different materials and designs that it became quite a challenge to just stick to the plan of just purchasing one. Good thing I was on a budget so I really couldn't afford to get him a dozen haha. I finally decided on a sturdy looking gray-brown Mossimo Sling bag that would go well with most of Mr. D's casual shoes. That settled, I signed up for an account and happily used the ₱250 discount coupon awarded upon registration. I chose Cash On Delivery (available only in selected areas) of course, but there are other payment methods as well. The next day I got my packaged and gave the delivery guy the exact amount I owed the online store. 






Mr. D loves his new sling bag and can't wait to use it in one of his trip's out which is reason enough for me to love Zalora too haha! The Mossimo bag was definitely brand new, with no defects whatsoever. No complaints with our first purchase here. I also like the fact that they offer Cash On Delivery in Metro Manila and as far as where I live haha. Quick, smooth and hassle free shopping through and through. So, would I shop at Zalora PH again? In a heartbeat!

Download the Zalora Android app from Google Play through this link: 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zalora.android&hl=en.


Article published on August 12, 2015

 
Top