0

Win A Wish Blogging Contest Entry

Shopping is a passion of mine. I don't know a person in the metro who doesn't like shopping. And I definitely don't know anyone who doesn't want to get items at a discounted price or better yet absolutely free! Thanks to ShopBack for giving us bloggers a chance to get one of our wishes from any products (under P10,000) from their vast list of merchants granted. So here goes!

  1. I have been hiding in my mom cave long enough to know that I badly need some Vitamin Sea and a whole lot of Sun. So the first on my wishlist would be an overnight vacation by the beach on the weekend of my birthday this year which is on Nov 19-20. Accommodations at the Pico Sands Hotel through Agoda.com to be exact, a  room for 2 adults and 4 kids below 12 years old would be lovely. When using ShopBack to book through Agoda, we get 400 pesos cash back for bookings above 2400 pesos and 5% for bookings below 2400 pesos! How cool is that? I hope those generous fairy godparents at ShopBack would grant this for me, it'll be our first family vacation for 2016 and will definitely be a more memorable one if we get the accommodations for free haha!



  2. Lazada has been our online shopping go-to website since we discovered it a couple of years back. From our trusty power banks, emergency lights, USB chargers down to our Brother 3in1 printer, Lazada let us purchase each one with ease. It shouldn't be a wonder why everything else on my wish list will be from their shopping website. Lazada is already great on its own but with ShopBack, we can get cash back of 2.50% for electronics (existing customers), 5.00% for electronics (for new customers), 10.00% for fashion items and 8.00% for non-electronics which makes it even better!


    Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is one cool smartphone that I think every blogger should have. This gadget will definitely help me in taking stunning photos and uploading them in an instant on my social media accounts for the blog. You have to admit that taking pictures with a bulky SLR could be a challenge when you're a mom of 4, so having a smartphone that does the job of an SLR but can readily post the photos on social media can help me a lot with my work.



  3. Asus Zenpad 16GB is another trusty gadget that can help me a lot when it comes to blogging and my writing commitments. As a lifestyle content writer, I get a lot of assignments where I need to be in front of the PC for hours, which isn't possible since I share our desktop with the kids and they get to use it more than I do, to keep the peace. Having the Asus Zenpad could help me write more and accept more jobs since I plan to only use it for work. Yup, it'll be a kid-free gadget, no games are going to be installed here for sure!

  4. A Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive to save my blog files, photos, my image library and Photoshop files of graphic designs I was commissioned to make. 2TB capacity since 1TB is nothing to me, yes, I have a lot to backup as it is.

  5. A Russell Hobbs Coffee Maker to help keep us up when there are things that still need to be done but we've run out of juice already haha. I've been a fan of the Russell Hobbs brand since 2009, it was popular in Africa, which is where I lived with Miss Artsy for a time. A coffee maker would help us heaps for those late nights, which happens quite a lot when you're a young family. Having an infant to take care of, says it all.


Any of the items on my wishlist available at Lazada could help me a great deal with juggling parenting and blogging. I really do hope ShopBack grants one of the items on this mom blogger's list! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Are you a blogger? Have you joined ShopBack.ph's Win A Wish Blogging Contest yet? I'd love to see what's on your wishlist, who knows, they might just grant it!

More details about the contest here.


https://plus.google.com/+AnneVallega/about

Post a Comment

Article published on August 11, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top