0

So happy that I have finally found the perfect shop for my boy!

Being a stay at home mom who only goes out about twice in 6 months, sometimes even less, makes shopping for my kids, actually shopping in general a bit of a challenge. The social media market has helped me a lot but I didn't know that shopping for boys of 2-5 years old would be so hard online. Shopping for Miss Artsy and Little Miss Banshee is easy, the number of IG online shops that cater to their needs is quite impressive. But when it comes to the Little Hulk, I have only found 2 shops. Yes, just 2 IG shops that offer baby boys to toddler size clothes and accessories, one of them is Lil Dudes Only.


I have been a fan of fedora hats for years, so coming across Lil Dudes Only's post of toddler sized hats that are perfect for my own little man just made my day. I immediately sent a Viber message to the shop owner Ms. Margaux who was very kind, ordered 2 hats for the Little Hulk. I got tagged on a post of tracking numbers (super legit) and was totally surprised to see Mark Escueta and Jolina Magdangal's baby on the list. Shop with confidence, not only is the shop linked to celebrity babies Pele Escueta and Gavin Kramer, it is also a part of E-Buyer's Guide Philippine's official Legit Seller list on their blog.


I received the hats about 2 days after they were shipped which is expected for provincial deliveries. Mr. D opened up the package which the Little Hulk saw and immediately tried to get his hands on. Good thing there were 2, so the hubby tossed me one and left the other one its new owner.  I couldn't believe my eyes at how beautifully crafted they were and were obviously made of sturdy material. Even Mr. V was impressed and he has higher standards than me when it comes to hats, which says a lot for my great buys! Follow Lil Dudes Only on their official IG and Facebook accounts, check out Ms. Margaux's adorable son, Coco who models most of the items available. The shop doesn't just have hats so you better check out the shop to see what more it has in store for your own lil dude! As for me, I am definitely one happy satisfied mom client, looking forward to more high quality yet affordable finds that will surely suit my Little Hulk!

Check out Lil Dudes Only on Instagram and Facebook today! (Expect smooth and fast transactions) ;)

Reference:
http://instagram.com/
http://instagram.com/lildudesonly
https://plus.google.com/117449282143565515349/about If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Post a Comment

Article published on October 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top